Best Articles Collection: #Week3
Hello, buddies! I know the last article of this series was published about one month ago so some of you may be thinking that I have given up. No, no never! I will continue this as long as possible 💪 Anyway, the reason for the long break is I got Covid but to be thanks to medicines, I'm still alive haha.
Let's see this week's pickups!
- GitHub Actions 101: Deep Dive into Workflow Attributes by Victoria Lo - This is part 2 of the beginner-friendly series that guides you to automate your workflow with GitHub actions 🌟🌟
- The ultimate guide to Git and GitHub by Deepak Prajapati - Another beginner's guide to Git and Github
- I have made a kickass automated portfolio site with Next.js. Here is how. by Tapas Adhikary - If your portfolio is not up to date and you need to be more creative, Read this awesome piece 🔥🔥
- Code a Harry Potter Sorting Hat with React.js by Qarnax - All of us remember the old hat that chooses houses in hogwartz. So in this nice article, React hooks are beautifully explained with that hat 🧙♂️
- Understanding the ever running EVENT LOOP by Dipen Chavda - A nice article that explained Event loops in Js. I love his writing style~
Found a few articles after a long search 🙃
- Instance and Methods in Class - Object-Oriented Programming in Python by saurabh jadhav - A good article that explains Instance and Methods in Python.
- 10+ Python Books - Get your free copy today! by Ahamed - A awesome list of 10+ Pybooks available for free 🆓
- Python program to make text URL safe. by Shantanu Nighot - A nice article that explains almost everything about
- 5 Methods to use with Python Lists! by Nithya N - An article that shows you 5 methods you can use to modify Python lists
- 10 Useful Python Tips and Tricks✨ by Ayesha Sahar - Everyone love tips and tricks! So here are useful Python tricks, Actually, I don't know some of them 😄
- How I Extracted Text From Images With A few Lines Of Python! by Ronnie Atuhaire - A very beginner-friendly article Pytesseract and OpenCV in Python. It is a great article and he can keep readers engaged with the full article 👌👌
- How I Got Into Web Development by Chaitanya - Check out Chaitany's journey to web development ✨
- Get Started With Web Development. by Shulammite Joyful John - A beginner's guide to getting started in web development.
General (Programming, Interviews, etc)
- My 4 tips for being productive in the afternoon. by Axel Whitford - Most of the Coders love to code in the afternoon and night. So here are how we can be productive as well 📈
- My love letter to CodePen by Chris Bongers - I don't know how he got this article idea haha. Every developer loves codepen and Chris has written a love letter too! 😋
- Why Pair Programming Should Be Part of Every Team Dynamic by Chak Shun Yu - Pair programming is a great way to learn to code as well as improving your coding skills. Check out how he explains it!
- A Beginner’s Guide To Becoming A Successful Software Developer by Peace Sandy - Being a successful developer is a dream of many developers. Here's a very beginner-friendly article about being successful as a developer 💻
- 100k Subscribers On YouTube - 5 Things I Learned by James Q Quick - 100K is a lot for developers! You must check this out if you are going to get started with Youtube or already having a one 📺
- Top 10 Advice from The Developer Advice Hub by Ayodele Samuel Adebayo - Pieces of Advice are just like dollars for developers. And if you need to fill out your wallet go to advice hub 🍺
You all are awesome! 👏👏👏
So, that's it! Thank you so much for reading and be happy to add some more articles to the list in the comments! Happy coding!